Power of Peer Support Network
There’s a lot going on right now – you don’t have to go through it alone. Tune into #VetResources Check-In daily at 3pm ET for resources, advice, and information for Veterans, families, caregivers, and survivors.
You can also view the #VetResources Check-In videos each day at 3pm ET on VA’s Veterans News Network https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1thUBCeHX-U
•Want to talk now? The Vet Center Call Line is available 24/7, call 1-877-927-8387.
• Sign up for VA updates: VA.gov/VetResources
• Download the VA Welcome Kit at: VA.gov/Welcome-Kit/
• Find a local VA at: VA.gov/find-locations
• Download PTSD Coach App on Apple or Android
• Have a question for VA? 1-800-MyVA411 (1-800-698-2411) is available 24/7.
• Are you a Veteran in crisis or concerned about one? Call the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1 or text 838255
Greetings my name is Rich,
I own U.S Veterans and I am a Veteran. I am making a website to help and inform US Veterans. I have many sites I own so I am a little slow at times. For those of you that have been following me this is my final answer for this website U.S. Veterans! I will be populating and updating it over the next few months as the site grows I hope to open it up more for veterans to log into and help and inform others of their experiences by early 2021.. I hope you find something helpful here and be sure to check back for updates. I have many news sites, you will find the RSS Feeds for those sites on U.S. Veterans.