The top VA stories on www.blogs.va.gov this week:
• VA accepting walk-ins for COVID-19 vaccinations nationwide
• VA launches Veteran Rapid Retraining Assistance Program
• Seven ways Armed Forces can start using VA benefits now
• How to access your health records through third party applications
• Honoring Vets: Carry The Load partners with VA’s national cemeteries
You can learn more about these stories and read more at www.blogs.va.gov.
Greetings my name is Rich,
I own U.S Veterans and I am a Veteran. I am making a website to help and inform US Veterans. I have many sites I own so I am a little slow at times. For those of you that have been following me this is my final answer for this website U.S. Veterans! I will be populating and updating it over the next few months as the site grows I hope to open it up more for veterans to log into and help and inform others of their experiences by early 2021.. I hope you find something helpful here and be sure to check back for updates. I have many news sites, you will find the RSS Feeds for those sites on U.S. Veterans.