Tune into learn how to use your Move United #AdaptAtHome towel with the Move United Warfighter Ambassador and Field Representative, Orlando Gill! He will teach you how to perform supermans/superwomans with the Move United exercise ball!
To perform the exercise on the ground, please follow the steps below:
1. Place ball on the ground
2. Lay flat on your stomach with arms stretched out directly in front of you on the ground
3. Legs and feet can be slightly spread apart or placed together
4. Hold ball with both hands directly in front of you
5. Squeeze core and back muscles
6. Keep head neutral looking towards the ground
7. While keeping arms and legs straight, slowly lift upper body (arms, ball, chest) and lower body (feet, knees, lower quads) 1-3 inches off the ground to be an arch body or banana position
8. Slowly lower body back down to the ground
9. Repeat the process
3 sets of 8 repetitions
3 sets of 10 repetitions
3 sets of 12 repetitions
Slow up 1, 2, 3 or slow down 1, 2, 3
Hold upper body and lower body off the ground
Please note: All participants should proceed with caution while performing physical activity and we encourage you to go at your own pace.
For more information about Move United, please visit www.moveunitedsport.org or visit our #AdaptAtHome Virtual Calendar for live and on-demand workouts at www.moveunitedsport.org/adaptathome!
Greetings my name is Rich,
I own U.S Veterans and I am a Veteran. I am making a website to help and inform US Veterans. I have many sites I own so I am a little slow at times. For those of you that have been following me this is my final answer for this website U.S. Veterans! I will be populating and updating it over the next few months as the site grows I hope to open it up more for veterans to log into and help and inform others of their experiences by early 2021.. I hope you find something helpful here and be sure to check back for updates. I have many news sites, you will find the RSS Feeds for those sites on U.S. Veterans.