Tune into learn how to use your Move United #AdaptAtHome towel with the Move United Warfighter Ambassador and Field Representative, Orlando Gill! He will teach you how to perform push-ups with the Move United exercise ball!
To perform the exercise on the ground, please follow the steps below:
1. Place ball on the ground
2. Start in a push-up position (feet are on the ground or knees can be on the ground, hands are directly underneath your shoulders, straight arms, back flat, head neutral)
3. Carefully place hand on top of the exercise ball; hand should be in the middle of the ball to balance
4. Brace core
6. Keep back flat; hips should be lower than your back
5. While balancing on the ball, slowly bend both arms (one arm will need to bend further) as far as you can go to perform the push-up
6. Straighten arms back to push-up position
7. When finished with the first arm, roll the ball over to the opposite hand and repeat the process
3 sets of 8 repetitions
3 sets of 10 repetitions
3 sets of 12 repetitions
4-count push-ups (1, 2, 3, 4)
Please note: All participants should proceed with caution while performing physical activity and we encourage you to go at your own pace.
For more information about Move United, please visit www.moveunitedsport.org or visit our #AdaptAtHome Virtual Calendar for live and on-demand workouts at www.moveunitedsport.org/adaptathome!
Greetings my name is Rich,
I own U.S Veterans and I am a Veteran. I am making a website to help and inform US Veterans. I have many sites I own so I am a little slow at times. For those of you that have been following me this is my final answer for this website U.S. Veterans! I will be populating and updating it over the next few months as the site grows I hope to open it up more for veterans to log into and help and inform others of their experiences by early 2021.. I hope you find something helpful here and be sure to check back for updates. I have many news sites, you will find the RSS Feeds for those sites on U.S. Veterans.