Tune into learn how to use your Move United #AdaptAtHome towel with the Move United Warfighter Ambassador and Field Representative, Orlando Gill! He will teach you how to perform crunches with the Move United exercise ball!
To perform the exercise while on the ground, please follow the steps below:
1. Place ball on the ground
2. Lay flat on your back on the ground
3. Bend knees and place feet flat on the floor or bend knees and bring them close to your chest to where your legs are parallel to the ground (bent at 90 degrees)
4. Hold the ball with both hands straight above your face while laying on your back
5. Brace your core and while using your abs, lift your upper body off the ground to where your shoulder blades are no longer touching the floor. Note: You can either lift directly up to the sky to engage your upper abs or crunch towards your knees/lower body to engage your entire abs.
6. Relax abs and slowly bring your upper body back down to the floor
7. Repeat process
To perform the exercise in a seated position, please follow the steps below:
1. Hold the ball with both hands near your chest or slightly above your head
2. Sit upright in the chair
3. Brace core
4. Using your abs, curl/fold/lean your upper body forward and bring ball towards knees
5. Relax abs and slowly sit back in your chair to be in the upright position
7. Repeat process
3 sets of 10 repetitions
3 sets of 25 repetitions
3 sets of 50 repetitions
Static hold at the top of the crunch
Crunch diagonally to the left or right
Please note: All participants should proceed with caution while performing physical activity and we encourage you to go at your own pace.
For more information about Move United, please visit www.moveunitedsport.org or visit our #AdaptAtHome Virtual Calendar for live and on-demand workouts at www.moveunitedsport.org/adaptathome!
Greetings my name is Rich,
I own U.S Veterans and I am a Veteran. I am making a website to help and inform US Veterans. I have many sites I own so I am a little slow at times. For those of you that have been following me this is my final answer for this website U.S. Veterans! I will be populating and updating it over the next few months as the site grows I hope to open it up more for veterans to log into and help and inform others of their experiences by early 2021.. I hope you find something helpful here and be sure to check back for updates. I have many news sites, you will find the RSS Feeds for those sites on U.S. Veterans.