What’s in a C-Bag aka Chemical (Biological, Radioactive, Nuclear) Bag (CBRN). A walk through of the contents of a chem bag.
Protective Rubber Overboots with all three elastic closures, one for left and right foot
M50 Gas Mask
Face Form for long term storage of M5 mask
Canteen with the appropriate cap that fits the M50 gas mask.
The CBRN environment includes CBRN threats and hazards present and their potential effects on operations. These effects can be created through the intentional or unintentional release of CBRN materials in the operational environment (OE). Operations in CBRN environments are conducted using specific policies and procedures to minimize or negate CBRN threats and hazards. Such operations may require the employment of strategic and operational capabilities.
CBRN hazards are CBRN materials that could create adverse effects if released or disseminated accidentally, deliberately, or even naturally.
Mission Oriented Protective Posture or MOPP levels
• Mask Only – Protective mask is carried.
• MOPP Ready — Protective mask is carried. First set of suit, gloves, and boots are available within two hours, second set within six hours.
• MOPP Level 0 — Worn: nothing. Carried: Protective mask. Immediately Available: suit, boots and gloves.
• MOPP Level 1 — Worn: suit. Carried: Protective mask. Immediately Available: boots and gloves
• MOPP Level 2 — Worn: suit and boots. Carried: Protective mask and gloves.
• MOPP Level 3 — Worn: suit, boots and mask. Carried: gloves.
• MOPP Level 4 — All protection worn.
Video by Tech. Sgt. Rachel Barton
127th Wing Public Affairs
Greetings my name is Rich,
I own U.S Veterans and I am a Veteran. I am making a website to help and inform US Veterans. I have many sites I own so I am a little slow at times. For those of you that have been following me this is my final answer for this website U.S. Veterans! I will be populating and updating it over the next few months as the site grows I hope to open it up more for veterans to log into and help and inform others of their experiences by early 2021.. I hope you find something helpful here and be sure to check back for updates. I have many news sites, you will find the RSS Feeds for those sites on U.S. Veterans.